Top Reasons Why You Should Join a Gold Coast Combined Pilates and Yoga Class
If you’re looking for a great way to improve your overall health and your wellbeing, Pilates and Yoga is definitely worth considering.
Top Reasons why you should check out Gold Coast Combined Pilates and Yoga Classes:
- Pilates and Yoga offers a holistic approach: Helping you connect every layer and system in your body will bring more balance physically, mentally and emotionally. Both use breathing as the main component, bringing harmony into your body, mind and life.
- Pilates and Yoga is suitable for all fitness levels… even if you haven’t done any form of physical fitness for many years – or ever. Pilates and yoga can be started by anybody, of any fitness level and age, because it is low impact, requires no equipment and can be done anywhere, so there’s no excuse!
- Pilates and Yoga improves core strength… so when your core muscles – your abdomen (including pelvic floor), back and buttocks – are strong, your entire body is supported and strong. You will move with more ease and efficiency. This will also reduce your risk of back injury. Help sports people improve their performance and recovery.
- Pilates and Yoga increase balance and flexibility: When you improve your balance, you reduce your risk of falling and injuring yourself. Balance poses also help strengthen the core. When your flexibility improves your joints move freely and you will feel younger!
- Pilates and Yoga builds muscle tone without the ‘bulk’: Other forms of exercises may just build muscle strength and bulk which can lead to tight muscles and joints, often soreness next day and feeling exhausted. On the other hand, Combined Yoga and Pilates Classes develop leaner, more graceful and efficient bodies.
- Pilates and Yoga improves your energy: When doing balanced movements for the body combined with correct breathing, you will increase your energy flow. This results in happier internal organs and a stress-free mind – all of which are conducive to better energy levels.
- Pilates and Yoga helps lose weight: A stronger core helps strengthen the digestive system, helping the body remove toxins, which can make body sluggish. It also helps speed the metabolism, which helps the body to increase energy and burn more calories. A less stressed body will also burn more calories.
- Pilates and Yoga classes are never boring: In these classes you will move in all directions – forward, backward, twisting, side bending, standing, lying, kneeling and sitting – stimulating your whole body.
For more information on Gold Coast Pilates and Yoga Classes
Check out www.kevalayoga.com.au and get in touch with a Helensvale, Coomera and Oxenford Combined Pilates and Yoga class near you!